UPSC Jobs July 2017 for Associate Professor & Stores Officer Posts Notification & Application Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Associate Professor & Stores Officer Jobs. Suitable peoples can apply online before 13-07-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Associate Professor||01||50 years||Rs. 37,400-67000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9000 + DA + HRA|
|2||Stores Officer||01||30 years||Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/- (Grade Pay). As per 7th|
Note: Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the discipline of Political Science and Fifty five percent of the marks, or equal grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level for 1st Post.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology of a recognized University for 2nd Post.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send applications with online method through website upsconline.nic.in.
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” & Again Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
- Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 13-07-2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Documents & Application Form: