UPSC Notification 2017 – Union Public Service Commission has given an employment UPSC Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Marketing Officer vacancies for Physically Challenged Persons with disability candidates. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-08-2017 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Marketing Officer (Group I) (Survey, Training & Quality Control), Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture , Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Level 7 as per 7th CPC Matrix (₹ 44900 – 142400) General Central Service – Group ‘B’ Gazetted – Non-Ministerial
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for post-1, 3, 40 years for post-2. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
(1) Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University.
(2) 02 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. (OR) Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/ institute or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-08-2017 by 23:59 hrs & send their print out of application form .
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on New Registration.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date t : 10-08-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printing of Online Application: 11-08-2017