- 10 Nov 2017, The final result of CRET (Level-III) 2017-18 has been declared which is available on the Notice Board of the Department of Law, Chatham Lines Campus, University of Allahabad. The successful candidates are advised to consult with prospective supervisor and submit the synopsis of the proposed research work by 24.11.2017.
- Application form for Admission in Diploma – 13.09.2017
07 Nov. 2017
1. एल0एल0बी0 (आनर्स) तृतीय एवं पंचम् सेमेस्टर सत्र 2017-18 की मुख्य परीक्षा दिनांक 01/12/2017 से प्रारम्भ होकर 19/12/2017 तक समय प्रातः 8ः30 से 11ः30 बजे के मध्य सम्बन्धित इकाई में सम्पन्न होगी।
2. एल0एल0बी0 (आनर्स) प्रथम् सेमेस्टर सत्र 2017-18 की मुख्य परीक्षा दिनांक 04/12/2017 से प्रारम्भ होकर 20/12/2017 तक समय प्रातः 8ः30 से 11ः30 बजे के मध्य सम्बन्धित इकाई में सम्पन्न होगी।
3. एल0एल0एम0 प्रथम् सेमेस्टर सत्र 2017-18 की मुख्य परीक्षा दिनांक 07/12/2017 से प्रारम्भ होकर 19/12/2017 तक समय प्रातः 2ः00 से 5ः00 बजे के मध्य सम्बन्धित इकाई में सम्पन्न होगी।
4. एल0एल0एम0 तृतीय सेमेस्टर सत्र 2017-18 की मुख्य परीक्षा दिनांक 08/12/2017 से प्रारम्भ होकर 20/12/2017 तक समय प्रातः 2ः00 से 5ः00 बजे के मध्य सम्बन्धित इकाई में सम्पन्न होगी।
5. बी0पी0ए0 प्रथम वर्ष, बी0म्यूज प्रथम एवं द्वितीय तथा चतुर्थ वर्ष एवं बी0पी0ई0 प्रथम, द्वितीय तथा तृतीय वर्ष, सत्र 2017-18 के सभी भूतपूर्व छात्र/ छात्राओं को सूचित किया जाता है कि वे निर्धारित प्रक्रिया के तहत दिनांक 08 नवम्बर से 30 नवम्बर, 2017 तक अपने आवेदन पत्र एवं शुल्क सम्बन्धित विभागों में जमा करें।
University of Allahabad offers several courses. For admission, a student has to appear in its entrance examination/subsequent interview.
- Keep Watching This Space for Admission Form
The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, Established on 23 September 1887. It is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Allahabad University has always occupied an esteemed place among the universities of India for over a century now. it is the fourth oldest University in India after Calcutta, Bombay and Madras University. Its origins lie in the Muir Central College, named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876, who suggested the idea of a Central University at Allahabad, which later evolved to the present university.
|Name||University Of Allahabad|
|Type||Public Central University|
|Founded on||23rd September 1887|
|Founded by||Sir William Muir|
|Located||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Address||Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002|
|Contact No.||0532 – 2461083|
|Chancellor||Prof. Goverdhan Mehta|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Rattan Lal Hangloo|
|Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Association of Indian Universities (AIU).|
A result of his initiative the foundation stone of the Muir Central College (named after him) was laid on Dec. 9, 1873 by His Excellency Lord Northbrook. On September 23, 1887 Act XVIII was passed which established the Allahabad University. Like the Universities of Calcutta, Bombay and Madras, the Allahabad University also started as a degree conferring institution. Its first entrance examination was held in March 1889.
‘Allahabad University Act of 1921’, the Muir Central College merged with the university, which was reorganized as a unitary teaching and residential university. Over the next few years its affiliated colleges were transferred to Agra University and the task of conducting secondary-level examinations was relocated.
During the university’s centenary celebrations in 1987 there were demands from students, faculty and employees for the granting of status as a Central University. The Government of India eventually acceded to this and the university gained both Central status and recognition as an “Institution of National Importance” in May 2005. At that time, the University of Allahabad Act stipulated the constituent colleges of the university to be:
– The five faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law, Medicine, and Science.
– Three university institutes — the Institute of Inter-Disciplinary Studies, the Institute of Professional Studies, and the National Centre of Experimental Mineralogy and Petrology) and one independent university Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences.
– One university college: the Motilal Nehru Medical College and Swarup Rani Nehru Hospital, Allahabad.
– Three constituent institutes: the Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad, the Harish Chandra Research Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Allahabad and the Kamla Nehru Post-graduate Medical Institute, Allahabad.
– Eleven local institutions.