Job Role: Management Trainee
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience Required: Freshers/Exp (0 – 2 yrs)
Last Date To Apply: As Soon As Possible
Candidate Profile and Criteria:
- Candidate should be MBA (with Graduation in Engineering).
- Candidate should have following skills:
- Self Drive
- Customer Focus
- Passion for excellence
- Ownership Mind set
- Data Driven Approach
- Analytical Ability
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Execution ability
- Project Management
- Result orientation
Company’s Name: Reliance Jio Infocomm
Company’s Website: www.jio.com
Reliance Industries Limited, India’s largest private sector organization is launching its 4G based Telecom Services as Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. Reliance Jio is the largest 4G network in India offers high speed mobile internet connection & an engaging digital ecosystem for a seamless digital experience.
Job Details and Description:
- Identify problems affecting Customer experience and value.
- Analyse problems and identify root cause of the problems.
- Develop solutions in consultation with the people involved in the
- Evaluate the solutions and recommend final solution.
- Explain the solution and gain buy in of all the stakeholders.
- Implement the solution.
For More Off Campus Drives and Walk-In Call Letters: Submit Your Resume Here
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: Click Here