ONGC – OMPL Recruitment 2017
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) published latest jobs official notification for the Post of Executives Total no. of 33 Vacancies at http://eapplicationonline.com So Interested & Eligible Candidates must apply online at mention below link and before read full official notification.
ONGC – OMPL Jobs Details
RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES THROUGH GATE-2017 ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) to produce about 913.70 KTPA of Paraxylene and about 283.10 KTPA of Benzene. OMPL is a subsidiary of MRPL. The Company is likely to be scheduled as required by Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India.
OMPL GATE 2017 Executive Recruitment 2017
OMPL invites application from the eligible Indian Nationals for the following positions. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the selection process will be based on GATE-2017 score. GATE score of 2016 or any other previous examination is not valid. The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
No. of Posts: 33
Name of Posts:
- Chemical: 22 posts
- Instrumentation: 08 posts
- Chemist: 02 posts
- Information Technology: 01 post
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Engineering (4 year course) also can apply at par with B.E./B.Tech. Candidates having any other degree/combination degree, example Production Engg. Automobile Engg. Mechatronics, Construction Engg. etc. other than those specifically mentioned above are not eligible to apply. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive. No equivalent qualifications shall be accepted. The number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of Management. Candidates selected shall be placed at different departments as per the requirement of the Company. The candidates are required to work in shifts.
- Chemical:BE/B. Tech – Chemical / Petrochemical Technology
- Instrumentation:BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation & BE/B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & telecommunication
- Chemist: MSc in Chemistry
- Information Technology:B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / information Technology
Age limit: 28 years for UR category & the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer). For posts in UR category, all candidates have to meet the age limit specified for UR category.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category (including non-creamy layer) has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 750/-(Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only).Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates. SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of OMPL are exempted from payment of Application fee. The application fee has to be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise two stage selection process i.e. – Merit as per GATE 2017 Score, and Personal Interview.
- The short-listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the GATE 2017 Score from GATE-2016 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The marks obtained out of 100 in the GATE Score Card will be taken into consideration for short listing the candidates. The candidates will be called for further selection process in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts). In case multiple candidates are having same GATE marks, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the Base qualification mentioned at Table-1 above will be considered for
- Further Selection process is Personal Interview.
- Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared by giving weightage to GATE-2017 score and score obtained by the candidates in the Personal Interview. 85% weightage shall be given to GATE score and 15% weightage will be given for Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Filling up of Application Form is in two parts viz:
A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “Careers” page of www.ompl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment through GATE-2017: Advt.No.1/2017”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised job specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.1/2017”
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION BEFORE INTERVIEW
Candidates who are shortlisted for Personal Interview need to produce the following documents in original during verification and have to submit one set of self-attested photo copy of the same. Non-possession of any of the document shall make the candidature void-ab-initio.
Official Notification & Important Dates
- Date of commencement of online application 18/10/2017 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of closing of online application 18/11/2017 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)
- Last date of submission of Application Fee 18/11/2017
- Availability of call letter for Personal Interview 21 days prior to date of Personal Interview
- View official advertisement: Read here
- Apply Online
IN ORDER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY EARLY ENOUGH. OMPL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NETWORK PROBLEMS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM IN SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION.