Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites applications for the post of 450 Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the various trade/disciplines. Eligible & interested candidates can apply online on or before 03 November 2017.
No. of Vacancies: 450 Posts
Trade wise Vacancies:
- Accountant : 05 Posts
- Auto Mechanic : 06 Posts
- Boiler Attendant : 03 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operators : 14 Posts
- Electrician : 85 Posts
- Fitter : 88 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance : 14 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 16 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 20 Posts
- Machinist/Turner : 14 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics : 05 Post
- Mechanic Diesel : 48 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic : 20 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 50 Posts
- Stenography (English) : 04 Posts
- Store Keeper : 09 Posts
- Surveyor : 05 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 23 Posts
Pay Scale: Not specified
For Accountant: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths OR Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
For All other Trades: Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
Age Limit: Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017 OR Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested Copies of required documents send to I/C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset, Nazira, District – Sivasagar – 785685 on or before 03.11.2017.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company