NSIT PG referred as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the most renounce institutions of India that provides education in the field of technology. The NSIT PG offers admissions into PG courses (M.Tech). The admission is provided on the basis of GATE (GATE is a national level examination). The admission in Full-time (Sponsored) and the Part-Time course will be given on three things: Performance in qualifying exam, written test and interview.
Through this admission is possible in professional degree courses (PG) in the NSIT (Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology). Main aim to conduct this exam is to offer admission to candidates into various PG courses in the field of engineering.
NSIT offers M.Tech programme in the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Signal Processing)
- M.Tech. in VLSI Design & Embedded System
- Computer Engineering (Information System)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (Process Control)
- M.Tech. in Industrial Electronics
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering
- M.Tech. in Engineering Management
- M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering
Following detail is given of NSIT PG Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Date, Admission etc are mentioned below:
NSIT PG Important Dates
Candidate should know about NSIT PG dates and events. Events like Notification release date, Releasing of Application Form from an announcement and Answer key release, etc.
Appearing candidates should stay tuned with us for updates about NSIT PG. The schedule is prepared for better understanding.
Candidates can check below the tentative exam dates of NSIT PG 2018:
NSIT PG Important Date
Here we are providing Bihar MBBS/BDS 2018 different events and it’s Important dates:
- Online application starts – The third week April 2018
- Last date for online application – Mid-May 2018
- M.Tech. Screening Dates for all courses (SP, IS, PC, BCE, ESV, IE, PE, EM) – The third week of May 2018
- Display of list (for document verification of M.Tech aspirants) – The last week May 2018
- Document verification (for full-time general, SC, ST & PH students) – The second week of June 2018.
- Written test & Interview (for sponsored full-time and part-time students) – The third week of June 2018
- Display of the first list for admission – The last week of June 2018
- Fee deposit (for 1st list) – The second week of July 2018
NSIT PG Application Form
The application form will be available in online, official portal. Application Form will be available on online from the third week of April 2018. Candidate can fill application form of NSIT PG through online on the official portal of the official website of the NSIT PG.
The last date for submitting the application form online will be in the Mid-May 2018. For each division, the candidate has to fill the separate application form for each division.
Candidates should know how to fill, when to fill, where to fill etc. Candidates have to fill application as given in brochure and have to upload his/her scanned images of their 3 photographs, signature & Thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
The fees payment can be done through online as well as the offline process. Online via debit/credit card or net banking and Offline via cash deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter through “State Bank Collect” facility of State Bank of India.
The applicants can take a print out of the online submitted application form. The printout will be kept for the future reference.
The detailed application process is given below:
- Download the application form and take the printout of it.
- The application form will be available from the last week of April 2018.
- Candidates are required to fill all details in the application form carefully.
- Upload and Thumb impression recent photograph in the application form.
- Payment options are debit/credit card or net banking/cash deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter through “State Bank Collect”.
- Candidates have to submit the application form online, on specified dates.
NSIT PG Eligibility Criteria
Candidate has to check they are eligible for applying or not if the candidate didn’t know about the basic detail they can face difficulty at the time of admission process. Candidate of the Indian citizen or Non-resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) card holders are also eligible to apply.
Before filling the application form candidates can check their NSIT PG eligibility criteria Nationality, Age Limit Criteria, Qualification Criteria, etc given below:
- Students must have completed a B.Tech/BE degree or any other equivalent degree from any recognised institution.
- AMIE (India) with appropriate specialisation /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have qualified the GATE examination in the related stream.
- Students should be at least 21 years of age before the first day of October 2018.
Seat reservation will be given only for SC, ST and PH candidates. The seat reservation for different categories is as the following:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15% of seats|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5 % of Seats|
|Physically Challenged (PH)||3% of seats|
NSIT PG Merit List
NSIT PG merit list will be published by conducted authority through online, official portal. The M.Tech admission will be given on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of score of GATE exam and admission will be given accordingly. The preferences will be given to those candidates who are done with their B.E./B.Tech or any other equivalent degree on the date of online registration.
Reserved categories will be there for the admission in NSIT PG. There will be the different procedure for admission to reserved categories. A different merit list will be prepared for the reserved category.
Candidates have to keep printed copies of result for verification and registration of admission. To see result candidates have to enter detail in official portal page for correct page type correct detail. If candidates type wrong detail in page website will show error.
- NSIT PG 2018 merit list will be published on the official website of the NSIT PG.
- Candidates those appeared for the admission in NSIT PG can check for the name in the merit list on the official website.
- The individual score card will not be given to any candidate.
- On the basis of the merit list will be prepared for providing admission.
NSIT PG 2018 Admission Procedure
After the merit list announcement, the admission procedure will start. Candidates have to fill and submit the application form on official website of the NSIT PG or other notified centres and obtain Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof of form submission. The admission procedure for NSIT will start from the second week of July 2018.
Admission will be done on the basis of candidates score marks in GATE entrance exams. Candidate appearing counselling has to bring all required documents for registration and verification. If candidates have submitted incorrect document candidates admission will be cancelled.
The admission for Full-Time or Part-Time in NSIT PG will be on the basis of qualifying exam (GATE), written test and interview. Further admission process can be done by the candidate once they get selected in the merit list.
At the time of admission, the candidates are required to bring the original documents along with the photocopies of the required documents.
The list of documents will be provided below which candidates need to take to the admission procedure.
Documents required in Admission Process:
- DD/ Cheque of requisite admission fee
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving licence / PAN card/ Voter ID)
- GATE Score Card
- Marksheet and degree of the qualifying examination
- Printout of the application form duly signed
- Two latest passport size photographs
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Category certificate (if required)
- Physical Disability Certificate (for PH candidates)
NSIT PG Summary
- NSIT stands for Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and gives admission in various PG courses. NSIT PG will allow candidates to take admission in the preferred course provided by NSIT PG.
- The admission to NSIT PG is on the basis of GATE score.
- The institute is at the national level and candidates from all over the country can apply with the condition that they should have appeared for GATE.
- The admission will be provided in types like Full-Time or admission in Sponsored and the Part-Time course.
- The above admission depends upon three things that are: qualifying exam (here GATE), written test and interview.
- After screening through these processes only the candidate will get the admission in NSIT PG.