NPCIL Recruitment 2017 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a new job notification for the recruitment of 150 Executive Trainee vacancies. Job aspirants who are interested can submit their application forms starting from 6th June 2017 up to the last date 15th June 2017. Job seekers who have done B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech and valid GATE 2017 score can register for this NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification. To be eligible for these vacancies, job aspirants must have age below 26 years .Interested job seekers can apply for these NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2017 through online mode.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates who are looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Jobs in NPCIL can use this opportunity. Job seekers who have sent their applications will get a call from officials to participate in selection process. Candidates who are appointed as Executive Trainee in NPCIL will get a monthly salary of Rs. 35,000/-. All the details regarding this NPCIL Notification 2017 notification like age, salary, application fee, qualifications, NPCIL selection process, etc., are mentioned in this post.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 details :
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
No. of Posts: 150
Last date to apply: 15th June 2017
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification details
Candidates who are applying against these NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2017 should hold qualifications like degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University. It is must to have eligible GATE 2017 score to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Job aspirants should hold age limit of 21 to 26 years. Following age relaxations will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 yeas for PH candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
In order to register for NPCIL Executive Trainee vacancies applies must remit the application fee based on their category through online payment.
- Rs. 500/- for General or OBC category candidates.
- SC/ST category persons are exempted in paying the application fee.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process
Selection criteria for this NPCIL Vacancy 2017 is going to be done by conducting on the basis of marks obtained in GATE 2017. Final selection of merit candidates list will be made available on the official website of NPCIL website. Upon seeing their name in the merit list, they can start downloading the interview call letter from NPCIL website and attend the personal interview on scheduled dates. Remember to carry original documents while attending the interview.
- GATE 2017 Score
- Medical examination
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 online Application Form
All the job seekers who are having all the above specified requirements can apply online for this NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Hit on “ONLINE REGISTRATION” in the Apply tab.
- Select the post name, discipline and other details and submit them.
- Fill in the application form with appropriate details.
- Upload necessary self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, others as mentioned in the official notification.
- Verify the details entered and Submit the application.
- At last take print copy of it for future reference.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 : Official Notification
- Start date to apply online is : 06/06/2017.
- Last date to apply online is : 15/06/2017.
- Interview dates : 10/07/2017 to 17/07/2017.