NIOS Online Admission Process 2018-19
Candidates who want to apply for NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) must follow the below instructions:
- Go to the official website of NIOS i.e. www.nios.ac.in or www.nos.org
- Click on the Online Admission link.
- After that, a main page will be appeared which contains the information on four disciplines of online admission such as its eligibility and details regarding last date of form submission.
- Applicants should click the on the instruction and then Information before proceeding further. This page will give you all information about online admission including eligibility, Fee payment, documents required etc.
- Thereafter, come back to main page and then can click one of the streams das per your choice and move forward.
- Login page of online admission will be appeared.
- In order to get online admission, the candidate is needed to register with NIOS website, for this the candidates should possess a valid and functional e-mail id and a password for NIOS online admission.
- If you are fresh user then you will have to create a password for the computer system by clicking on “click here to register” link.
- A new registration page will be displayed on the screen where candidates will have to enter current, valid and functional email-id. Then you have to create a strong password which can be anything except the special character.
- Now re- login the page by using the same login credentials which you’ve entered in the register page.
- Now start filling the application form. At first, candidate will have to upload his/her photograph as per the given specifications.
- Thereafter, candidate should also be ready with the bank demand draft in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at respective Regional Centre for Stream 1 and 2 while for Stream 3 and 4 the requisite amount of fee will be payable at Delhi/NOIDA. However, the payment of application fee can be made through online mode using any credit card (Master/Visa) or Debit Card (only VISA of Selected Bank) payment gateways. The uploading of photograph is optional. If you are unable to paste the photo, then just paste the photo on the Print out of the duly filled in application form.
- Select the 3 A.I. (Study Centre) from a drop down menu as choice from the State and District in the given address column. Candidates must ensure that they fill the correct address as per the address proof given by them.
- After successful completion of the application form, click on “next” button. Review the filled up application form carefully and make sure that all entries are correct. If you find any mistake in the entered details then click the “Edit” button displaying at the end of your application and make changes.
- Click “Next” button again.
- Click on the “Payment Page”
- After that the payment page will be displayed on the screen where you need to enter the credit card details or bank draft details and then click the “Credit card” or “Payment through bank draft”
- An Acknowledgement Receipt will be generated on the screen representing your unique Reference Number, fees details, and your personal details etc.
- Then click on the “Print the Application” tab and take print out of the filled in application form and send it to the address given at the Address slip along with the bank draft (provide your Name and Reference Number at the back of the Bank Draft) and required documents.
- Take print out of the same for your future reference.
NIOS Admission Flow chart
If you have any query regarding this topic please post your queries HERE
Related Posts via Categories