National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Haryana has released the notification for the recruitment of Registrar and Personal Secretary post. The recruitment will be on contract basis. Eligible candidates who want to apply for Research Jobs can apply till 6-11-2017.
Post Name:- Registrar
Age Limit:- 55 years
Pay scale:- Rs 37400-67000/- + Grade pay Rs 8700/-
Qualification & Experience:- Candidate must have Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in management/ HR and 12 year experience.
Post Name:- Personal Secretary
Age Limit:- 30 years
Pay scale:- Rs 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs 4600/-
Qualification & Experience:- Candidate must have graduate degree with typing speed of 50 wpm and shorthand 120 wpm. 5 year experience in relevant field.
Application Fee:- General candidates have to pay Rs 500/- and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 250/- through demand draft in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format.
- Application form may be downloaded from the website of NBRC (www.nbrc.ac.in)
- OR can be obtained by post on request from the Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Haryana. The request for application form should be accompanied by a demand draft for `50/- drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon.
- Filled application form along with al the relevant documents should send to NBRC NH-8, Manesar- 122 051, Distt.-Gurgaon, Haryana.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare.
- In-service candidate have to produce NOC from their employer.
- The above is on 5 year contract basis with 1 year of probation period.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 6-11-2017