National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Assistant Manager (Project), Assistant Manager (Finance) Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply online from 30-11-2017 to 25-12-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Asst. Manager (Project)||02||Age between 25-32 years as on 25-12-2017.||Rs.16400-40500 (IDA)|
|2||Asst. Manager (Finance)||01||Rs.16400-40500 (IDA)|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- MBA/ MSW/ B. Tech/ Post Graduation Agri.Science/ Veterinary Science for Asst. Manager (Project) Posts.
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) for Asst. Manager (Finance) Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for PWD category aspirants.
- Rs.500/- for General/ OBC category aspirants.
- Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Service category aspirants.
- Fee can be paid through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through nbcfdc.gov.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.nbcfdc.gov.in
- Click on Careers —> Select the desired post & read all the notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration if New User.
- Complete log in details if existing user.
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply – 25-12-2017.