MAT (Management Aptitude Test) are conducted four times in a year by the AIMA (All India Management Association) for the candidates to get admission in MBA/ PGDM programmes at various management institute. MAT examination that were conducted on May 2017 has been declared on May 24th 2017. The registration for the MAT examination for the month of September will start from the first week of July 2017. Applicants who are interested can fill the application form at the month of July 2017. The last for submitting the application form through the offline mode is August 23rd 2017 and last date of submitting the application form through online mode is August 26th 2017. The exams will be paper pencil and computer based modes respectively and are scheduled on September 3rd and 9th 2017.
Important Details- MAT 2017
– Name of the examination: MAT (Management Aptitude Test).
– Common Name: Management Aptitude Test.
– Type of the examination: National.
– Category of the examination: PG exam.
– Conducting Institute- AIMA (All India Management Association).
Important Dates- MAT 2017
– Starting date for filling up of the Application Form: First week of July 2017.
– Last Date for submitting the Application Form (Offline Mode): August 23rd 2017.
– Last Date for submitting the Application Form (Online Mode): August 25th 2017.
– MAT 2017 Paper Based Test: September 3rd 2017.
– MAT 2017 Computer Based Test: September 9th 2017.
– Result of MAT 2017: May 2017/ September 2017.
Eligibility Criteria- MAT 2017
The Eligibility Criteria for applying for the MAT examinations 2017 are as follows:
– Applicants must have a Graduation degree from the recognized Institute/ University.
– Candidates who are pursuing Graduation degree and are in the final year can also apply for the MAT 2017. Candidates have to submit the documents as a proof of completion of graduation within the prescribed time.
Application Form- MAT 2017
Candidates can Application form both in an online and offline mode for MAT 2017. Application fee can be filled by online and offline mode. The application form filling process will start from the first week of July 2017 and will end at August 23rd and 25th 2017 respectively. The application fee is Rs. 1400 for all the categories candidates.
Admit Card- MAT 2017
The official Admit card for the MAT 2017 will be available for those candidates who have filled the application form and submitted the fee successfully. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website, officials will not send the hard copy of the admit card to any of the candidates. Admit cards for the MAT 2017 will be available online from the August 26th 2017.
Exam Pattern- MAT 2017
The Management Aptitude Test will be conducted in both online and offline modes while filling the form. The question paper will consist of 200 objective type questions and will be divided into five sections. The time duration provided to the candidates will be of two hours and thirty minutes (2:30 hrs.).
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|1||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|3||Intelligence and critical reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Each question carries one marks and for every wrong answer there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Result- MAT 2017
Candidates can check their MAT 2017 result few days after the examination has been conducted. The selection procedure of the candidates will be on the basis of their result. The result of May session has been declared on May 24th 2017. The result for the MAT 2017 of September month will be likely to be announced at the last week of the September month 2017.
Selection Procedure- MAT 2017
The selection procedure consists of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and WAT (Written Aptitude Test) rounds. The candidates who will be selected according to their results will be called for the above selection rounds at various participating institutions. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of performance in the selection rounds.
Conclusion- MAT 2017
So guys here are the details regarding the MAT 2017 examination. Candidates can check all the details regarding teh admit card , application form, selection process.
All the best for the exams!!!