Karnataka PGCET Result 2017
Karnataka Education Authority had successfully conducted an entrance examination named as Post Graduate Common Entrance Test to get admission in Post Graduate Courses MBA(Master of Business)/MCA(Master of Computer Applications)/ME(Master of Engineering)/M.arch /M.tech (Master of Technology) on Month of July . Karnataka PGCET Result 2017 with provisional answer keys are going to be declared on Upcoming Soon of the applicants who appeared in the test.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Declaration Type||Karnataka PGCET Result 2017|
|Examination Name||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Examination Date||July 2017|
|Rank Card Status||Will be Announced on July 2017|
KEA PGCET Cut Off 2017
Applicants may submit an objection on answer keys with justification through email on or before June 2017 before 5:30 pm.The Separate merit list for MCA and MBA will be prepared and aspirants may take admission according to Karnataka PGCET Merit 2017. The selection of candidates in M.tech/M.arch and ME will be based on rank in GATE or Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The GATE candidates will be given Preference over the candidates of Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. Shortlisted candidates have to go for Document Verification process on last week of July.
How to Download Karnataka PGCET Result 2017
- Applicants have to go to the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in, you may also click on direct links given at the bottom of the page.
- Find and Click on the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test link given in the notification section on the home page.
- Click on the notification of Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Exam Results/Merit List/Rank card.
- A PDF file will appeared on the screen of your device.
- Download it and you may also take a printout of it if you want.
|Date of publication of provision answer keys||Upcoming|
|Date of submission of objection on answer keys||Upcoming|
|Date of publication result along with answer keys||Upcoming|
|Commencement of verification of documents||Upcoming|