The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECEB) is the huge organization, which held the Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination for the candidates. It is organized in the state level entrance examination of Jharkhand State.
This examination is also called the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The students can get the admission in various, which is conducted by the Jharkhand Polytechnic examination.
Candidates can take admission in the course of engineering and non-engineering from the Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination. It is held on the 30th April 2017 for the candidates. It helps too that candidate, who wants to get the diploma in engineering courses.
We are providing here the complete information of Jharkhand Polytechnic such as Result, Merit list, and counseling for the candidates.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
Those candidates are selected in the merit list after the declaration of result, they can go for the counselling round. The authority is organized the counselling process for the candidate. It is held in the second week of May 2017-18.
The counselling process will pay minimal charge from the candidate, the candidate should carry the mandatory documents for the counselling and they can also choose their choices of college for seat allotment. The counselling process will be for only that candidate, those score the good marks in entrance exam.
Important details of Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
|Name of organisation||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Name of exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE)|
|Level of exam||State level Entrance Test|
|Courses offered||Diploma in Engineering Courses|
|Exam date||30th April 2017|
|Result date||8th May 2017|
Important date of Jharkhand Polytechnic
The Jharkhand Polytechnic exam date is mentioned below
|Application form starts||15th March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th April 2017|
|Admit card release||24th April 2017|
|Exam date||30th April 2017|
|Result announcement||10th May 2017|
|First Counselling||18th May to 30th May 2017|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of June 2017|
Required documents for Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
Candidates have to carry some required document for Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling. It is mandatory for this process
- 10th class admit card
- 10th class mark sheet
- Recent passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 score card
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
Procedure of Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling
The candidate should have to follow the procedure to complete the counselling round
- Students are able to participate in the counselling as per their rank on notified date and time.
- The counselling is organized via offline mode.
- Students have to bring the required certificates and fees at the time of counselling.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 250/- for SC, ST & all women candidates and Rs. 400/- for other categories.
- The fee payment is done through bank or post office challan.
- Students also have to pay the seat allotment fees of Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in the favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- Students have to fill their choices from the list of seats available at that time.
- After seat allotment, students can report to the allotted college to complete their admission.
Important instruction for candidate
Candidate have to follow some important instructions to give the entrance examination
- Candidates have to produce the valid admit card at the exam center.
- Candidates are suggested to check details printed on the admit card carefully.
- In the case of any discrepancy, contact the officials immediately.
- Candidates should reach the exam center before the commencement of the examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key
Those candidates have given the successful examination of Jharkhand, they can check their answer key, which is declared on the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic. With the help of answer key, the candidate can know the actual answers to the questions, which came in the examination.
Candidates can also download the answer key to check the actual answers, which is the best way for the candidate.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Cut-off marks
The Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination is organizing for the candidates to take admission in the engineering course. Those candidates have participated in this examination and waiting for the result, they can check that online on official website of JCECEB. They can also check the cut-off marks of their result.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Those candidates have participated in this examination of the polytechnic, they can check their result on the official website of JCECEB. The result of Jharkhand Polytechnic Result will be declared on 8th May 2017.
Aspirants can get admission in the engineering course when they will secure the good marks in this entrance examination. After the declaration of result, the candidate will select in the merit list and counseling.