Jharkhand police SI admit card 2017 Sub inspector: For appearing in the written test for the post of Sub-inspector of police in Jharkhand one must have a valid Jharkhand police SI admit card and an identity proof
Jharkhand is a state in Eastern India formed on 15 November 2000 by dividing from Bihar. Ranchi is the capital of state. All the posts in Jharkhand police are filled through a very thorough process including various tests. For the post of Sub-inspector of police, the candidates have to go through the same procedure. Candidate who have clear the written test will have to go through medical examination. If the candidate passes all these, he or she is considered eligible.
Jharkhand police SI admit card 2017 – 2018
Jharkhand Police Department led by D.G.P D.K. PANDEY is responsible for maintaining law and order in state of Jharkhand. It is devoted to service of its citizens. It is known for its dedicated, disciplined, determined, responsible and devoted policemen and women.
Its recognition and accountability need no words. India society sees police as a noble profession or rather something above a profession. Policemen are given utmost respect by all the citizens. Government gives various advantages to those working in police force like job security, pension and medical claim for entire family. Citizens honour Sub-inspector of police and it holds a higher position society.
- Click the link and visit the official website of Jharkhand police for downloading the Jharkhand police SI admit card: http://www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Go to the column of news
- Search for Sub-inspector of police admit card as the site doesn’t make it easy to locate admit card otherwise
- Click at the link to open a new window
- Fill in your details such as mobile number, D.O.B, candidate ID or registration number
- Hit Submit to send those details
- Download the Jharkhand Police sub-inspector admit card
Print admit cards on A4 size sheet because only physical copy of JH Police Admit card is considered valid. We wish you a very best of luck for your exam.