Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Police Department has uploaded a job notification for the recruitment of 3,109 Sub Inspector vacancies on its website. This is the right opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017 notification, latest govt jobs, Police jobs, Jharkhand govt jobs. Job contestants are required to submit their application form through online mode starting from 15th July 2017 till the closing date 13th August 2017. Job seekers should have acquired any degree from recognized Board or University to satisy the eligibility criteria set by the organisation. Complete information regarding Jharkhand Police SI Notification 2017 like required educational qualifications, Jharkhand Police Syllabus Pattern, application fee, last date to apply, Jharkhand Police interview date, pay scale details, Jharkhand Police application form, application process are provided below in this post.
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017
Job aspirants should have maximum age of 26 years and minimum age of 21 years to be eligible for Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017. Selection committee of Jharkhand Police Department will select the desired list of candidates on the basis of applicants performance in the online test or written test. Candidates who got selected for these SI vacancies will be given the pay scale of up to Rs. 38,400/- as monthly salary. Job seekers applying for this Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 are required to pay the application fee as per the official notification.
Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment Vacancies details
Name of the post: Sub Inspector
Name of the organization: Jharkhand Police Department
Number of Posts: 3109 posts
Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
Last date to apply: 13th August 2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Notification details
Candidates who are interested to apply for this Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 should have done their graduation from recognized Board or University.
Salary : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Age Limit :
Job finders who wants to apply for this Recruitment Should posses an age limit of 21 to 26 years. All age relaxations will be applicable as per organization norms.
Application Fee :
Interested job seekers must register themselves for SI vacancies by paying some fee through online mode.
- Rs. 460/- for General category candidates.
- Rs. 115/- for SC/ST category persons.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Selection Procedure :
Among all the Applicants of Jharkhand Police SAP Recruitment only outstanding individuals will be selected based on their performance in tests conducted by Jharkhand Recruitment panel.
- Written or Online test.
- Documents verification.
- Medical test.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 Online Application Process
All the interested candidates who wants to apply for this Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 and meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply through online mode.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the main website www.jssc.nic.in
- Hit on New Registration tab to register for SI vacancies.
- Enter your basic details and hit on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration you will receive a mail containing a unique registration number and password.
- Now hit on “Already registered user” available on the home page.
- Login with your credentials and hit on “Login” button.
- Fill in the application form with educational and other details.
- Also upload required document proofs as mentioned in the original notification.
- Preview the application form and submit the application.
- Generate a hard copy of i which can be referenced in future.
- Commencement of online application process is : 15/07/2017
- Last date to apply online is : 13/08/2017