Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015, 2016, 2017 Batch | Uttar Pradesh | August 2017
Company: Ingersoll Rand (India) Ltd
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.
Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Company Website: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Positions: Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE (Mechanical )+ 0 – 2 year experience (Fluid handling / Hydraulic systems would be preferred)
- Compile, organize and release necessary Engineering data, including the following:
- ECN release
- Product and electronic drawing files
- Modular BOM
- Product Codes
- Product Lifecycle management using Wind-chill, Oracle
- All life cycle engineering activities assigned for FMT product
- Responsibility for the overall integrity of the products assigned. This includes leading the development of effective and robust design solutions, which meet all project objectives.
- Develop and coordinate testing of design concepts as necessary to validate new designs.
- Provide timely support in all areas to ensure successful product launch.
- Effectively participate and support VA/VE Productivity activities
- Relentless effort to resolve all warranty and field problems expeditiously.
- engineering principles and Finite Element Analysis
- Make concept and design on 3D CAD – Pro E (preferable), Create BOM , Manuals etc.
- Performs simple and routine engineering design tasks with standard techniques
- Assists in design, development, implementation, and analysis of Fluid dispensing products and systems.
- Participate in Review for application details,contract review,DAP and design review to understand input to minimize gap between expectation and input
- Support Operations, Supply chain, Quality and Service to manufacture and install equipment to overcome delays and quality issues
- Assist Manager to deliver assigned activities within agreed timeline and quality.
- Assists more senior engineers in the preparation of plans, designs, computation methods and reports
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work
- 3D CAD – Pro E (preferable), PLM software – Wind-chill (preferable)
- Design and engineering calculations.
- Exposure of Fluid Management Product i.e. Pneumatic Pumps, Filter ,Regulator, Flow meter, pressure sensors etc
- Project management skills,
- Expertise in MS office tools like excel, word, power point and MS projects
Application Link: Click Here