The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 24 June 2017 to 2 July 2017.
Job Role & Detailed Eligibility:
Ground Duty & General Duty
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects upto intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot)]
Pilots (CPL) (Male and Female)
- 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- General Duty: 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive)
- General Duty Pilot: 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates Inclusive)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Selection, Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from mid July 2017
Other Jobs Listed by the Company