Download Haryana HSSC Social Education Panchayat Officer (SEPO) Answer Key of 16.07.2017, Morning/ Evening A, B, C, D Code Wise Solution of Cat No. 6 of Advt. No. 7/2015
HSSC Panchayat Officer Answer key 2017
As you know that Haryana Staff Selection Commission had organized a written test for the selection of Social Education and Panchayat Officers Posts on 16.07.2017. It was held in two shifts. As the Exam was over the candidates were eager to know Answer Key of Social Education and Panchayat Officer Exam. Official Answer Key of SEPO Test had revealed on 19.07.2017, but unofficial answer keys of SEPO Morning and Evening Shift were provided here for candidate’s performance. Objection of HSSC SEPO will be file 19.07.2017 to 22.07.2017.
There are about 100 Questions in Haryana Social Education and Panchayat Officer Paper, which conducted at Panchkula, Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala and Yamunanagar Districts. More than 1,10,000 applicants were appeared in both shifts.
Some Important Question Answer Key of Morning Shift ‘B’ Code –
- Q. In 1540 which Mughal Emperor was forced to flee from India by Sheershah Suri ? Ans. – Humayun.
- Q. In the Protest of Rolect Act who had retrurned all his rewards and medals to the British? Ans. – Lala Dunichand.
- Q. Ashwani Kumar the member of Parliament from Karnal is connected with which newspaper ? Ans. – Punjab Kesri.
- Q. Which freedom fighter was born in Gadhi Sampala ? Ans. – Sir Chooturam.
- Which Saint’s remembrance in the month of Fagun in Rohatak there is a huge fair? Ans. – Baba Mast Nath.
- Q. In which city Chhathi Paatshaahi Gurudwara is Located ? Ans – Kurukshetra.
- Q. The reason to keep us awake and sometimes sleepy even when we are not tired is due to a hormone called? Ans.- Adenosine.
- Q. Attar Meaning ? Ans. – Fragrant Oil.
- Q. Plebeian ? Ans. – Uncultured.
- Q. Trefoil ? Ans. 3 leaflets.
एच० एस० एस० सी० द्वारा आयोजित सोशल एजुकेशन और पंचायत ऑफिसर की परीक्षा की उत्तर कुंजी दिए गए लिंको से जानी जा सकती है।
HSSC Social Education and Panchayat Officer Recruitment at a Glance
|Name of Post||Social Education and Panchayat Officer (SEPO)|
|Name of Recruiting Commission||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)|
|Name of Department||Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana|
|Advt. No.||07/2015 (Read Notification)|
|No. of Posts||61|
|Exam Schedule||16.07.2017 (Morning & Evening Shift)|
|Exam Centre||Various Cities of the State|
|Answer Key||See Given links|
How to Download HSSC Panchayat Officer Answer Key
Click Here For Answer Key