FCI Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released most awaited notification for those candidates who wants to make career in FCI . FCI invite application for the post of 714 Watchman vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates needs to apply online on or before 12.11.2017.
The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation’s Act 1964 , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy:
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of food grains throughout the country for public distribution system.
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security.
Since its inception, Food Corporation of India has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Type of Job – Permanent
Name of Post : Watchman
Number of Posts : 714 Posts
Age Limit : 18 – 25 (As on 01.10.2017)
Educational Qualification : Must passed 8th class.
Application Fees :
Candidates needs to pay Rs. 300/- .
Mode of Payment of Fees : Internet Banking( SBI & Other banks) Debit Card, Credit Card and e-challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online application only.
- Fill online application form with all required detail and make payment of fees for completion of application.
- After final submission of application form candidates are required to take print out and retained himself for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 12.10.2017
- Last Date of Online Application : 12.11.2017.
- Last Date for generating bank e-challan : 12.11.2017