Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 60 Dredge Cadets, Trainee Posts | Apply Online. DCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification is out. Aspirants who are looking for the Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh must check this complete post attentively. The Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam issued a new DCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification. The DCIL has mentioned that they are 60 Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers Vacancies. Contenders can apply for the DCIL Recruitment 2017 if you are having all the Qualifications that are specified in the Recruitment Notification. Last Date Details Given below Check before Apply via yoyojobs.com
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 notification for the posts of Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel, and Trainee Marine Engineers & Trainee Electrical Officers. DCIL has published notification 60 Posts of Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers & Near Costal Vessel Trainees. Dredging Corporation of India Limited this is very good news for the candidates who are looking for DCIL jobs in india. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
DCIL Recruitment 2017
Dredging Corporation of India recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Dredging Corporation of India before 5/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria,DCIL salary, DCIL syllbus, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 60 Dredge Cadets, Trainee Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Job vacancy
- DCIL Vacancy 2017 gives avice Center large number of jobs under Government of India. Dredging Corporation of India Limited Online applications for the following Dredge Cadets, Trainee Post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official www.dredge-india.nic.in
DCIL Vacancy Details
- Dredging CIL on-line applications for the following posts
Total No. of Vacancies:60
- Dredge Cadets – 15
- Near Coastal Vessel – 15
- Trainee Marine Engineers – 15
- Trainee Electrical Officers – 15
Eligibility Criteria for Dredging CIL 2017 Post
- Dredge Cadets: Candidates Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
- Near Coastal Vessel: Candidates Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Trainee Marine Engineers: Candidates Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
- Trainee Electrical Officers: Candidates Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
Age Limit Should not exceed below as,
- Minimum age: 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: As per Govt Rules
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Vacancy 2017 -18 for other Details
- Written Test
- Dredge Cadets – Rs. 15000/-
- Near Coastal Vessel – Rs. 10000/-
- Trainee Marine Engineers – Rs. 25000/-
- Trainee Electrical Officers -Rs. 25000/-
Dredging Corporation of India Limited Dredge Cadets, Trainee Exam Fee Details
- Rs.1000/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Nil- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to apply for Dredging CIL 2017 post
- Log on to DCIL careers page at official website www.dredge-india.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the DCIL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DCIL Recruitment 2017 online application form
DCIL Recruitment 2017 for Important Date
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.08.2017