JEE Advanced Result on 11th June 2017 available to Check at results.jeeadv.ac.in, also download the Cut Off Marks and All India Rank for further considering for the admission in IITs , NITs and other reputed technical education institutions entire india.
Latest News : IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Results Declared !!!
Are you awaiting the JEE Advanced Result 2017 ? Are you really want’s to check Cut Off Mark and AIR 2017 ? Here the Careers Pages has delivered the Results, Cut Off Scores and All India Rank for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Paper 1 and 2 will be available online on June 11, 2017.
JEE Advanced Result 2017
The JEE Advanced Examination both Computer and Pen/Paper based exams 2017 was conducted in a month of May 2017. Over 1,50,000 students were appeared those who have successfully crossed the JEE Main examination on April 2017.Now all the participated students are waiting to check the results through online.
Cut Off Marks 2017
Cut Off Marks for JEE Advanced examination 2017 will be expected the category wise likely OBC, General, SC, ST to be announced.
Expected JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff Marks
Specified JEE Advanced 2017 Cutoff Score or MQMR
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for General Category: 10% in each subject and 35% in aggregate
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for OBC (NCL): 9% in each subject and 31.5% in aggregate
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for SC: 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for ST: 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for PwD candidates in each category: 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate
- JEE Advanced Cutoff for Preparatory Course (in cases where eligible SC, ST, and PwD candidates are less than 1.4 times the seats reserved for them): 2.5% in each subject and 8.75% in aggregate
All India Rank
Based on the candidate’s performance from the examination will have fixed the rank list to all registered and appeared candidates will have given , the All India Rank only will be use for get admission for UG B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch on IITs, NITs and other institutions.