Delhi Job Fair 2017 (7th & 8th November) | Arvind Kejriwal organizing Mega Job Fair from 7th to 8th November 2017
Government of Delhi, Lead by Honourable Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced Delhi Job Fair 2017 from 7th to 8th November 2017. These jobs have been announced for all the candidates who had done their courses and are still unemployed. This initiative has been carried in Delhi Government. Delhi Job Fair is all for Placement of University Students, Engineering Students, ITI Students, Polytechnic Students, etc. All the students who belongs to these courses, they can fill the application form.
In this job fair, top MNC and Reputed companies from different sectors will recruit Diploma/ITI/Degree Holders having relevant skills. Interested Candidates can register themselves online at official Website of Delhi Govt. for State Level Job Fair. The official website where you can register yourself for Delhi Mega Job Fair.
IEC Group of Institutions, Greater Noida in association with Enabler Recruitment Solutions, Noida organising MEGA JOB FAIR on 7th & 8th November 2017 from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM. 35+ Companies are coming for the recruitment process of B.Tech(All branches), BCA, BBA, MBA, MCA and all the Graduates(BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc) of 2016, 2017 & 2018 (Pursuing)batches.
Delhi Job Fair 2017 (7th & 8th November) Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, Reporting time etc
Major Attraction of Job Fair in Delhi
- Core companies for all the branches.
- Company for all Technical / Non Technical and Management Students.
- Bulk Recruitment – 2000 + vacancies
- Limited Seats
Registration Fee :
- For B.Tech Applicants : Rs.1000/-
- For BBA/MBA/Graduates (B.A./ B.Sc./B.com etc) – Rs.500/-
Selection Process : Group Discussion and Interview
Reporting Time : 9 : 00 AM Onwards
VENUE-IEC GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, PLOT NO.:-4, KNOWLEDGE PARK-1, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SURAJPUR KASNA ROAD, GREATER NOIDA (GB NAGAR), INDIA
Steps to register for Delhi Job Fair 2017 (7th & 8th November) ?
- First of all visit official website “http://degs.org.in/jobfair/”.
- Go to Job Seeker >> Registration.
- Enter your personal details.
- Fill all educational qualification details.
- Enter your work experience.
- Fill your physical fitness.
- Then, Submit your Details.
- After submitting your details, you will have to apply for maximum 3 Jobs available on the Delhi Govt. Job Portal. Register now for this Delhi Govt. Job Fair 2017.
Important Links and Downloads
Alternate link : http://degs.org.in/jobfair/