Delhi ITI Exam, Delhi ITI Exam 2018, Delhi ITI Entrance Exam, Delhi ITI Admission Test, Delhi ITI Exam Pattern, Delhi ITI Entrance Exam pattern, Delhi ITI Admission Test pattern, Delhi ITI Exam Date, Delhi ITI Exam Form, Delhi ITI Admission Test Form, check below.
Delhi ITI Admission 2018
Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) going to be held in 2018 for to take admission in various ITI courses & Delhi ITI colleges.we are publishing all detail as such as application for,dates,eligibility criteria & age limit,procedure to take admission in different ITI colleges.
Delhi ITI Entrance Exam 2018
every year a large of student apply for ITI Delhi college & many higher institution offer various course stream.so apply before application form last date after last date application form not acceptable.For more About ITI Delhi 2018 like Education qualification,age limit and more you can find in this article below.For more click here- www.ibps-nic.in
Delhi ITI Entrance Exam Overview
- Name Of Exam – DIRECTORATE OF TRAINING & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Organized By – ITI Delhi ITI Admission 2018
- Apply Mode – Online
- Courses – ITI Trade Courses
Eligible Criteria Delhi ITI Entrance Exam 2018
such candidate who applying for ITI Delhi should be fulfill Test condition below
a candidate must have passed 10th standard for engineering course & 8th standard passed can go for non engineering course .so apply before application form last date.
a candidate should have minimum age 15 year old on august & before so apply for take admission Delhi ITI 2018.
Important Date Delhi ITI 2018
- online application will be started from may 2018 to till June 2018.
- Date of releasing the A merit list: in the month of July 2018.
- exam date – up-date soon.
How To Apply Delhi ITI 2018
Eligible and willing candidates can now apply for this test by following these steps-
- First go official website
- Than Apply for application form button.
- Than fill complete form correctly than attach passport size photo and signature.
- Than Click submit button option.
- Than pay fee by online method credit card or debit card and challan method.
- Than take print out for future references.
If you face any query in this Article you can submit comment option than we will gladly assist you.