DDA Housing Scheme New Delhi 2017 , DDA Flat Scheme Online Application Form, Notification and Flat Price List | DDA Housing Scheme Notification released on 30th June 2017 | DDA Hindi/English Brochure pdf |
DDA Housing Scheme Rohini, Dwarka, Narela @ Sirsapur, Jasola,Pitampura,Paschim Bihar,Jahangirpuri,Vasant Kunj, Sukhdev Bihar, Sarita Vihar, Kalyan Vihar,Loknayakpuram,Mukherjee Nagar, Kondli Gharoli
Housing schemes are a great way to own a home without making one time purchase. Although many schemes have been launched by the government to provide homes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and various others, many people still don’t get homes.
Delhi Development Authority(DDA), every year launches a housing scheme to provide homes. Applications are accepted online and offline and flats are allotted to the winners of Draw. DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will see around 13,000 houses to be constructed and delivered. This article explains everything about the New DDA Scheme in 2017, Filling of online application forms, pricing and other key information.
Jump Directly To –
DDA Housing Scheme 2017
Launch Date – 30 June 2017
Last Date to Submit Application – 11 August 2017
Application Submission Mode – Online and Offline
Expected Number of Flats (Total) – Around 13,000
Locations – Rohini, Dwarka, Narela @ Sirsapur, Jasola,Pitampura,Paschim Bihar,Jahangirpuri,Vasant Kunj, Sukhdev Bihar, Sarita Vihar, Kalyan Vihar,Loknayakpuram,Mukherjee Nagar, Kondli Gharoli
- The scheme is functional now..
Before Going further, let’s clear the eligibility details –
- Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling the form is eligible
- It is compulsory that the applicant should not own any residential plot or flat in Delhi in his/her name or under his spouse or children Name
- Only one application will be accepted per applicant
- Both Husband and Wife can apply separately but if both of them get successful, only one can retain the flat
Earlier the scheme was expected to roll out in December but few changes have been made now. The DDA Housing Scheme is now active from 30June 2017. The approval for the scheme was already given in November 2016 and there have been delays in the launch since then. This scheme is a great opportunity for all i.e. HIG (Higher Income Group), MIG (Medium Income Group), LIG (Lower Income Group), EHS & Janta.
- One month time will given to the applicants to complete all the formalities.
- Lucky Draw of DDA Flat Scheme 2017 will take place in the first week of July/August 2017.
- The possession of homes to the winners will be given In October 2017
Documents to be Provided with Application Form :
- Self Attested Copy of PAN Card
- Proof of Residence – Self Attested Copy of Passport,Government Identity Card, Election ID Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, House Tax Receipt, Bank Pass Book (Page Carrying Name and Address), CGHS Card or Aadhaar Card
- Self Attested Copy of Bank Pass Book/ Statement of Application Form for the last one year or copy of Income Tax return filed for the financial year 2015-16 i.e. Assessment year 2016-17
- Ownership Proof of the Property of Residence of applicant
- Applicable proof certificate in case of SC/ST, Physically handicapped or other reserved categories
Application Money – Category Wise
- Janta & LIG / One Bed Room – Rs. 1 Lakh
- MIG & HIG – Rs. 2 Lakh
Mode of Payment of Application Money
- Payment by Demand Draft
- Payment by Cheque
- Online Payment (NEFT,RTGS, Net Banking)
- Payment by Credit/Debit Card will not be accepted
DDA Flat Scheme Price List 2017
Here is the price list as per various sections along with the details of Area and rooms –
- From Rs. 41.62 – 140.21 Lakh
- Area – 77.57 to 142.46 square meters
- 1 Drawing Room, 3 Rooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom and a toilet
- From Rs. 30.23 to 70.07 Lakh
- Area – 64.04 to 109.88 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 2 Bedrooms,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 14.95 to 28.54 Lakh
- Area – 28.34 to 52.63 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilet
- From Rs. 11.67 to 77.57 Lakh
- Area – 24.19 to 77.57 square meters
- Independent Dwelling unit with absolute ownership of Land
- From Rs. 6.68 to 15.15 Lakh
- Area – 18.85 to 30.45 square meters
- 1 Drawing room, 1 Bedroom,1 Kitchen, 1 bathroom
Complete Flat Scheme (Architecture)
DDA Flat Scheme Online Application Form 2017 – Apply Online
Note – Read these Instructions Carefully before applying Online
Once the scheme is announced officially, applicants will be able to apply via both online and offline modes. Paper application forms duly filled should be submitted along with the required documents to apply offline. However to apply online for DDA Flat Scheme, here are the steps –
- Just Click on any of the bank name
- After this the “DDA Housing Scheme” dedicated page will open up
- You must read all the instructions before applying online
- After this Click on the link “Registration Form”
- Enter the required information correctly
- After the successful registration, you will have to login to get started
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the online application form
- Take the print out of the submitted form and note down the reference/acknowledgement number for future references
After the submission of the application, applicants need to wait till the the draw. DDA Housing Scheme Draw 2017 will be disclosed in April 2017. If you are lucky enough and your name exists in the result, you will be given possession soon.
DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017 – Offline Application Form
If you are interested in applying via offline mode, read these instructions –
- You need to buy the brochure that costs around Rs. 200
- The brochure contains application form
- Fill in all the required details
- Paste the applicants photo and duly sign the form
- Now attach all the relevant documents with the form
- Submit the application form with the demand draft
The application form looks like this –
DDA Housing Flat Scheme – FAQ’s
What is the Cost of the Brochure ?
- DDA Housing Scheme Brochure costs around Rs. 150
What ID Proof is required ?
- You need to present your PAN card
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Any Indian Citizen, 18 years of Age and above is eligible to apply
- If the applicant already own’s a flat or plot in his or his spouse/child’s name in Delhi, then he is not eligible to apply
- One applicant can apply only once per year
Can Husband and Wife Apply Separately ?
- Yes, they can. But if the flats are allocated to both of them only one flat will be retained
How Will the Allotment will take place?
- Allotment will be made through a computerized Draw held by an Independent Agency in the presence of Independent Judges
Explain About the Reservations under this Scheme ?
- 15% of Flats are reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC)
- 7.5 % Flats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 1% for War Widows
- 3 % for Persons with Disability
- 1% for Exservicemen
DDA Housing Scheme Helpline
Director (Housing) -1, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi – 110023
Toll Free Helpline
DDA Complete Notification – pdf Download
note – The notification might take a while to load…
DDA Housing Scheme Brochure 2017 – Hindi/English pdf
Applicants will have to collect the brochure which will cost around Rs. 150 to 200 from the Sales Counter. The address of Sales counter is –
DDA Sales Counter, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi
This brochure can also be collected from the branches of Following banks,
State Bank of India(SBI), Central Bank of India, Kotak Mahindra Bank,IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, YES Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank.
DDA 2017 Hindi Brochure
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 English Brochure