Boeing Recruitment 2017 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical with 2 or more years of experience,
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Electrical with 3 or more years of experience.
- Must be very fluent in spoken and written English, and have excellent communication style
Job Description: The Boeing Enterprise Engineering Center in India is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to support a variety of aerospace programs. Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Work with US-based programs to maintain and update the Electrical Loads Analysis for the aircraft’s AC and DC power systems. Assess changes to electrical power standards and specifications specific to the aircraft. Assess electrical power loading effects from configuration changes, including the impact of failures, off-nominal conditions, transients, and other use cases, and recommend design changes to meet requirements. Interact with electronic systems teams, suppliers, and configurators to ensure the overall electrical power system meets requirements.
- Assess and report the electrical power impact of changing technology, new vendors, process changes, form-fit-function part number substitutions and the installation of Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment. Coordinate efforts with the Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability teams.
- Assess future electrical power loading needs of the aircraft through involvement in the initial design and development stages of activities affecting the electrical loading of the aircraft and assess the methods for measuring the performance of the electrical power system of the aircraft, recommend and develop improvements. Identify significant degradations and make recommendations for correction.
- Provide engineering test support for programmed depot maintenance (PDM) activities including pre-induction testing and development of systems test procedures.
- Build internal competency and resources to create a core analysis and design expertise for electrical loads.
- Establish a local design capability for electrical wiring, designing harnesses to schematics provided by program teams.
- Develop proficiency in advanced, off-the-shelf electrical design tools for wire harness design, electrical system design, and electrical loads analysis.
- Develop a high skill level in harness design, based on best practices across Boeing and deliver completed harness designs to program teams with first-time quality.
- Develop and maintain technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Provide technical oversight to junior employees and suppliers, and lead process improvements. Motivates, develop and mentor junior employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
- Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world. Support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement .
- This position will require some travel within India and internationally.
Apply Link: Click Here