Dr NTR University Of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh is inviting online applications from candidates who qualify the NEET UG – 2017 examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS, BDS course offered by university affiliated Colleges for academic session 2017-2018. Read about Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017 eligibility criteria, application process, counselling schedule, selection process and other details on Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017
Online application forms are available on the website http://medadm.apsche.ac.in or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in from 11.00 AM on 05-07-2017 up to 5.00 PM. on 12-07-2017. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). After filling the form, click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
The registration and verification fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs. 2, 000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
Printout of application along with enclosures should be submitted at the time of verification of original certificates at the centers to be notified by the university
Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017 counseling schedule
• Availability of online Application form- 05.07.2017
• Last date to apply for Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017- 12.07.2017
• Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for- 14.07.2017
• Dates of verification of original certificates- To be notified
• Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates- To be notified
• Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses- To be notified
• Commencement of classes- 01.08.2017
• Closure of admissions- 31.08.2017
Andhra Pradesh MBBS BDS courses admission 2017 eligibility criteria
Age limit– Applicant should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2017.
Educational qualification– Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English with minimum 50% marks for General category, 40% for BC/SC/ST category and 45% for OC PH candidates.
Candidates should secure the required cut-off scores in National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2017 (as per conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.