About The Company :
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Automation Analyst
Job ID: 589313
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any BEBTechMCAMSc or similar course in Computer Science or Information Technology stream.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to Organize and execute
- Experience in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here