Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | SDE Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2018 Batch | Across India | November 2017
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer (Intern)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write code, and ultimately deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be leveraged for a broad set of business use cases.
- Responsible for system architecture and development for new product initiatives and feature development.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with product development and engineering teams across multiple geographies.
- Must be able to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of a key product sub-system.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks and communicate key performance indicators in support of network objectives.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
Apply Link: Click Here