Airline Allied Services Limited is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 33 Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of Personnel, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Manager Sales & Marketing, Manager MMD, Manager Corporate Communication & other vacancies. Eligible Aspirants can apply before 03-01-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Chief Financial Officer||01||Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01-12-2017.||Rs.80000/-|
|2||Chief of Personnel||01||Rs.80000/-|
|3||Synthetic Flight Instructor||02||Upper age limit is 70 years as on 01-12-2017.||Refer Advt. document given below.|
|4||Manager Sales & Marketing||01||Upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-12-2017.||Rs.42000/-|
|6||Manager Corporate Communication||01||Rs.42000/-|
|8||Technical Assistant||14||Upper age limit is 30 years as on 01-12-2017.||Rs.18000/-|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Qualified Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Posts.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equal for Chief of Personnel Posts.
- All eligibility conditions, experience and training requirement as stipulated in CAR and amended by DGCA from time to time would be applicable for Synthetic Flight Instructor Posts.
- Graduation for Manager Sales & Marketing, Manager MMD and Station Manager Posts.
- Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication for Manager Corporate Communication Posts.
- AME Diploma/ 3 years full-time AME Training Course completion certificate from DGCA approved Institute for Technical Assistant Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for SC/ ST Aspirants.
- 1500/- is applicable to application fee.
- The fee can be paid in form of demand draft in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at Delhi.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application to the Office of ED (NR), Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037. Aspirants have to send affixing recent passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for the date of birth, caste, qualification, experience certificates, demand draft with the application form.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply – 03-01-2018.